Location: Twinsburg, OH
Under the direction of the Manager, Marketing Communications, the Marketing Assistant assists the marketing team in daily marketing activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the sales/marketing team activities;
- Assisting/coordinating the production of marketing materials and communications;
- Coordinating catered events, staff events/meetings, client visits and exhibitions;
- Drafting articles and promotional material for the company;
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website;
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites;
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases;
- Completing sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include mining and administering the CRM system and ordering marketing materials;
- Maintaining project tracking spread sheets and business line marketing calendars;
- Preparing press releases, company newsletters and event announcements;
- Validating and fulfilling request for information and marketing, tracking mails and requests;
- Coordinate and manage WebEx and Conference call logistics
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communication or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of marketing work experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Frequently required to talk; hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Personable, presentable and articulate;
- Effective project management skills;
- Understand new technologies and applying this knowledge to a sound understanding of marketing principles;
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas;
- Computer proficient with WebEx, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop;
- Understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM an asset;
- Strong administration and organizational skills;
- Good team working, communication and effective presentation skills;
- Ability to work individually and self-driven projects;
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, analyze data and suggest appropriate solutions;
- Work under stress to meet project deadlines and minute attention to detail
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to