Location: Texas or Colorado
Job Code: USE-WH-CT318
The Ultrasound Sales Executive, Women’s Health position is responsible for Hitachi Healthcare Americas (HHA) account management and account creation in the assigned geographic territory focusing on the Whole Breast Imaging and Office based markets. Other markets may be included at any time.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options in the Women’s Health industry.
- Sells HHA’s medical diagnostic ultrasound imaging equipment by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Manage the demonstration and sales cycle of the iVu Whole Breast Imaging System, Sofia. Work with the dedicated Marketing Manager and Clinical Applications Specialist to successfully close sales.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue goals.
- Develops recommends and implements approved selling strategies.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Remains current and reports on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Learns and maintains a working knowledge of HHA’s product features, operation and application.
- Professionally represents the company and demonstrates the features and benefits of HHA’ products at trade shows.
- Manages expenses to maximize sales effectiveness and corporate contribution.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a medical field.
- 5-7 years direct customer contact and capital equipment sales experience, preferably in diagnostic imaging.
- None required. RDMS desired.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office and clinical working conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to push/pull items weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Manual dexterity needed to operate iPad/PC systems.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation.
- Strong ability to sell products based upon customer need; excellent sales presentation skills; strong ability to overcome customer objections and concerns; ability to quickly learn new products and services.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels including C-Level, Radiology Managers, Radiologists and Technicians; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to develop long-term business relationships; strong listening skills; ability to interact with other departments to support the servicing of the customer.
- Strong ability to structure sales that meet the customers’ requirements including product specifications and price; and to resolve problems in a timely, efficient and complete manner.
- Strong ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time; organize work, self and support staff as necessary.
- Strong desire to succeed; ability to work with support staff to encourage maximum teamwork and customer service.
- Ability to monitor and maintain required reports, including, but not limited to, call tracking, order tracking and reporting on business related expenses.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel extensively within an assigned geographic territory.
- Access to a late model automobile for business use.
- Valid drivers’ license with a safe a driving record is required.
- Access to a national credit card for reimbursable business expenses.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to