Location: Twinsburg, OH
Under the direction of the Manager, Marketing Communications, the Web/Digital Communications Developer creates the look, layout, and features of the HHA website, graphic design and computer programming, maintenance and additions to the website. They work to create e-Blasts, manage digital communications and support the marketing team with their digital needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Taking down website design briefs and designing websites that fit match HHA requirements;
- Coding websites using best practice in html and CSS;
- Keeping up to date with changes in web design best practice;
- Ensuring all designed websites follow current HIGIS guidelines and SEO best practice;
- Making changes to web designs at the request of marketing;
- Ensuring website are optimized for mobiles and web browsers;
- Optimizing website for search engines and SEO;
- Creating and designing graphics and icons for website;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Associates or BS/BA in Web Development, Marketing, Business or a related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of web development work experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Frequently required to talk; hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- A creative mind with original ideas and a great imagination;
- Experience using graphic design software packages such as In Design, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Knowledge of online software and packagers such as HTML, Dreamweaver and Content Management Systems;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Fundamentals of basic web design, multimedia design, programming and technology
- Animation and editing for video and audio
- Content management
- Webpage scripting, programming and web development
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to